We offer a complimentary delivery service (with minimum order) to the North Lake Tahoe area. Our menu of holistic, herbal medicine is available for online ordering and is 100% guaranteed!
Patients must complete the following two steps before purchasing medical cannabis and requesting delivery
• Have a recommendation from a licensed California doctor.
• Join the Green Trees Wellness cannabis dispensary and complete the sign-up process. Even if you are already a patient-member, you must re-sign up online for cannabis delivery.
Cannabis Delivery Hours
• Online Ordering: 24 hours per day (Specials and Doorbuster restrictions may apply)
• Phone Ordering: available 10am - 7pm Monday - Saturday & 10am - 6pm Sunday by calling (530) 386-3249
• Delivery Hours: 11am - 7pm in Truckee 1pm - 7pm in our extended N. Lake Tahoe area
• Delivery times may vary based on traffic, weather, and order volume.
• GREEN TREES WELLNESS IS CLOSED ON THE FOLLOWING HOLIDAYS: Christmas, New Year's Day, Fourth of July, Easter, and Thanksgiving.
Payment Options for Delivery
We accept cash and cashier's checks for medical marijuana orders. Please have exact amount or more; our drivers do not carry change. PLEASE NOTE: We are currently unable to accept debit/credit cards or personal checks for cannabis delivery donations.
Minimum Order Quantity
• For Truckee Delivery Areas: $50 donation
• Extended Delivery Areas: $70-$80 donation
For more details, please refer to our delivery map.
Same-day Delivery Available!
• For Truckee areas we will call you as soon as possible to provide a delivery time window.
• For Squaw, Alpine, Kings Beach & Tahoe City areas please place order by 6:45pm for same day delivery.
Please note that we unfortunately cannot deliver within the Sierraville, Kingvale, or South Lake Tahoe areas.
Scheduling a Delivery
• Pick-Up and Delivery orders may be made no more than 24 hours in advance.
• For Truckee and N. Lake Tahoe delivery areas, Order any time between 10am-6:30pm Monday-Saturday & 10am-5:30pm Sunday. We will call you as soon as possible to provide a delivery time window. Time requests are considered but not guaranteed.
• You must confirm your delivery appointment by phone. Unconfirmed deliveries may be delayed. After confirming the appointment, the patient must be available at the specified address during the 30 min appointment time.
• Multiple missed deliveries and/or making the driver wait may result in termination of delivery service privileges.
• If you will be unavailable for a scheduled delivery, inform us by phone and your order will be delivered on the next available day. Please call us at (530) 386-3249
• Abuse of the service or staff will result in denial of service.
• Driver carries no product other than your cannabis medicine.
• Order must be final when you click 'submit'.
• We will only deliver medical marijuana during daylight and early evening hours.
• Driver vehicles have security cameras and are tracked via GPS through security headquarters.
• Drivers retain the right to refuse service to anyone.
• Addresses and contact numbers will be verified.
• Our drivers will not be in uniform or in a marked car. Drivers are randomly and anonymously followed by our trained safety personnel to ensure best practices.
• Deliveries are packaged in discreet paper bags.
Missed Cannabis Deliveries and Restocking Fee
On the specified day of your delivery, if you are UNABLE to be at the delivery location at the pre-determined time, please inform us by phone and your cannabis medicine delivery will be pushed to the next available delivery day.
If you are not available for delivery and do not notify us, this counts as a "missed delivery." Multiple missed deliveries and/or making the driver wait may result in termination of delivery service privileges.
We want you to know your rights under Proposition 215, or more generally known as the medical marijuana act of California. Please read about Cannabis and the law to learn more about legal, regulated medical cannabis in the Golden State and current federal laws that contradict state laws.